The CAC is a HUD-approved housing counseling agency that offers professional housing counseling and training to Hartford-area residents in the low to moderate income brackets. Our specialists work with prospective homebuyers, renters and homeowners on a range of housing-related matters that include:
- Homebuyer education
- Credit counseling and debt management
- Budgeting and money management
- Mortgage default and foreclosure
- Rent delinquency
- Home maintenance and rehabilitation
- Post-Purchase Trainings New!
Hundreds of families have participated in the program to date and made constructive changes in their finances as a result. For further information, please contact Tori Hamilton (860-527-9860, ext. 310).
Housing Counseling Classes Scheduled for April 2012
- Thursdays, April 12, 19, 26, and May 3rd
- Time:6:00 to 8:00 pm
860-527-9860, ext. 310
© 2009 Christian Activities Council • 47 Vine Street • Hartford, Connecticut 06112
Ph: 860.527.9860 • Fax: 860.727.9558 • eMail: Christian Activities Council